Tea with the Nelson Mandela family

If I could have tea with anyone today, it would be with the family of Nelson Mandela.

Today is international Nelson Mandela Day. Over 1,000 events are planned in South Africa alone to honor his memory.

I'd prepare a pot of inspiration tea. I'd ask the family members how they had been inspired by their father, grandfather, great grandfather, uncle. What did his life inspire them to do?

Had he been an inspiration to them? What is the lesson that all of us can learn?

What is the special time he spent with them.

I'd like to hear more about the family man who became the great leader of his country. And I would like to know more about how I could apply some of those lessons to my life.

I'd thank the family and then offer each of them a cup of empowerment tea so we could all go out and change the world.